At Birchler’s we pride ourselves on using only the latest state of the art software and diagnostic technology to analyze and repair a wide range of make and model trucks.
For more than 20 years, Birchler’s Automotive has been serving the New England trucking community. We are your one-stop truck repair facility featuring a full team of ASE technicians including 5 diesel specialists on staff. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for rapid problem discovery and offer complete, repair, maintenance and inspection services.
In addition we offer a 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty on parts & labor and a complete program of 30, 60 and 90,000 mile scheduled maintenance. Birchler’s also has mobile Commercial, Non-Commercial and 7D vehicle inspection services to keep your truck(s) in top shape. For your comfort we offer many service amenities including free loaner cars, a drivers lounge, showers, free Wi-Fi, vending machines and local hotel discounts.
Call us to schedule an appointment for your next service or repair today!
Truck Repair, Maintenance & Services
Birchler’s handles all of the scheduled maintenance, repair and inspection services that your truck needs:
- Airbrake System Issues
- Differential Repair or Replace
- Electronic Issues
- Engine Service
- Engine Conversions (to meet CARB Requirements)
- Engine Rebuild or Replace (Cummins, CAT, Detroit)
- Installation of Drop Axles Fabrication
- Inspections (annual, DOT & 50-point)
- Transmission Conversions (auto shift to stick shift)
- Transmissions (repair or replace)
- Suspension Work (all aspects)
- Truck Frame Welding & Repair
- All types of Metal Fabrication
- Hydraulic Hose Construction
- Heavy Duty Truck Spring Rebuilding
- Emission Control Testing and Repair
- Front End Alignments, King Pins and Tires
- And more