At Birchler’s we know that your company’s success rides on your fleet. Every vehicle matters and losing just one for even a single day can impact your business. In fact, Fleet maintenance is probably the single biggest challenge to managing any fleet
By establishing a regular program of comprehensive
maintenance you can count on better reliability and planned expenses for your fleet. Birchler’s fleet service program which includes inspections, follow-up repairs and proactive parts replacement will help ensure that your fleet will be ready
day in and day out.
In addition we also offer mobile maintenance. If you can’t come to us, our highly trained, certified technicians will come to you.
Some advantages of letting Birchler’s manage your fleet service needs:
- Dedicated ASE and EVT certified truck technicians
- Diesel engine service on all makes and models
- Fast Turn Around Times
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Warranty Service
- “On Site” Mobile Commercial, Non-Commercial and 7D Vehicle Inspections
- Wrecker and Road Call Service
- Heavy Duty Engine Repairs/Overhauls
- Heavy Duty Truck Spring Rebuilding
- Loaner Cars